Monday, April 25, 2011

Success!


So one of us spent the Easter holiday basking in the Florida sunshine while the other stayed here all alone ):

To keep myself busy I cooked, ran around, laid by the pool, etc...

...and then Sunday I extreme couponed...and SERIOUSLY succeeded. Here is what is pictured above:
- (4) 3-packs of Soleil Razors
- (2) 100 count boxes of Splenda
- A massive bag of Stayfree maxi pads
- A Yakisoba mac and cheese dinner
- A Voskos greek yogurt cup
- (2) Luster teeth whitening tooth paste (normally $8 each)
- A Smart Balance skim milk
- A package of Hormel Naturals smoked ham
- (3) tubes of Crest toothpaste
- (2) full size Dove men's deodorant
- (3) travel size men's/women's deodorant
- (2) bags of M&Ms
- (4) Reach flosses
- A bag of Always pantyliners
- (2) 2-packs of Purel laundry kits
- A Wet-N-Wild nail polish (I forgot to put it on the table!)

Now the funniest part about all this stuff is first of all, I don't use men's deodorant, maxi pads, or pantyliners. I also don't even eat Splenda because I'm allergic to it...but it was at the same store and I was buying other things and its FREE!!! So why wouldn't you take it? So we will probably open up a store at our apartment and give away the stuff we don't want...or trade it for bottles of wine, chocolate, etc....

How much did all this add up to?

$64.80

How much did I spend?

$.13

yes, that's 13 cents....

No comments:

Post a Comment